QUALITY CONTROL PROGRAM
The objective of our approach is to implement an effective quality control program by which compliance with contract documents, industry practice and jurisdictional considerations are assured. The program will consist of the organization, the procedures and the plans necessary to achieve these goals.
The quality control program itself will consist of two areas of focus:
- • Contract documents which clearly convey Owner / Designer / Consultant decisions.
- • Quality of materials, materials installation and services.
AB quality control monitoring system is comprised of the following techniques:
- • Contract Document Log
- • Request for Information Log
- • Shop Drawing/Submittal Log
- • Materials Delivery Log
- • Quality Control on Site Review
- • Jurisdictional Inspections
- • Materials Testing
COST CONTROL PROGRAM
The objective of our approach is to implement an effective cost control program by which the ownership’s overall cost of the project is monitored and maintained.
AB cost control-monitoring system is comprised of the following techniques:
- • Project Budget Maintenance
- • Aggressive Bidding
- • Value Engineering
- • Buyout Log
- • Written Subcontracts
- • Written Work Orders
- • Written Purchase Orders
- • Proposed Change Order log
- • Monthly Progress Report
- • Close Out Summary